Lifetime Prod. Inc. 4435 4' Fold-in-Half Adjustable Folding Table


My DJ Table5

I am a mobile DJ. I bought this table to be used when I am DJing. It's just about perfect for that use. When set up it is 4ft. It folds in half when not in use so it's only 2ft when carrying it. It has a handle for easy carrying. It's lightweight and the best feature (for me) is the height adjustment. In the past my table was about waist height so I had to lean forward and bend over slightly to operate my DJ equipment (I never sit when I'm DJing if the DJ looks bored the crowd's more likely to be bored). After a 4 to 6 hour gig my back and shoulders would be hurting. With this table all the equipment is within arms reach while standing straight up. I've only used it twice so far but it seems pretty sturdy too. It's not "completely" solid but I don't have any fear of it collapsing or falling over.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List